Saturday, February 13, 2010

Shinee

13/02/2010 - Saturday

Oh ya , forgot to write about this,
My sis went to the SHINEE Fansign ....
Donno she what time she waited lol,
Anyway she gets to go in as the 1000 ppl there ==
Go my sis Blog to read more lol
For people who donno , my sis name is ChinHwee!!!
www.awakeatthree.blogspot.com

SHE IS VERY COOL.
AND SHE LIKE TO EAT ORANGE.
AND SHE LOVE MONEY SO IF U HAVE SOME PLEASE GIVE IT TO HER.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH LOVE YOU LONG TIME!!!
[P.S.. SHE TOLD ME TO WRITE IT ==,WAS FORCE TO LOL!!]

Okay today , when to pray attemple lol ==
Wake up very early lol but then take ready total we become late ==
So we last one there lol ==
Den pray le jiu go Far East and shop for clothes leh
I ask my mum pei me go buy end up she shop more lol ==
AND SHYT!!! I buy a shirt and jeans not fit together de lol
WTH LA ....

END!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home