Wednesday, February 10, 2010

CNY performance day

10/02/10 - Wednesday
Today woke up was like WTH !! I;m late
Chiong like hell and button my shirt wrongly TWICE==
Then no choice ma i must wake my mum up to fetch me there
I took 10mins waking her up ==
Reach school and have hair check and u know what ming say ==
Ur side very messy ,tidy it abit ==
WTH LA!! My side is like damn thin le how tidy sia ==
And that was still okay la for my day ==
THE WORSE IS ART IN THE FIRST TWO PERIOD!!!!!!!
Must finish 10 sketchs by today == lol how sia 10 LEH!!!
Den i was sit infront of teacher with ST lol ==
[Oh ya and i donno what happen sia , i and ST leh , we like totally become more and more like STARNGER ==, everytime ask him out he must say see he free anot , and everytime say night we go out , den later sms him he say sorry tonight not free le == i was like WTH that day]
After art is super lax la.....
Go CE lesson is go Bao de hamper only .
Bao till la ROJAK sia ... so messy , but wont drop la ==
I was slacking of cos , where got 32 ppl come and bao 1 hamper 1 siao r
......................... SKIP CHINESE PERIOD TOPIC................................
After chinese period we have the CNY performance ==
LAWL i donno what happening cause was sleeping through it ==
Den end le go home for 30mins go for WU le
Den when to Supermarket To stock up my FRIDGE again ==
Olrange r

END...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home